Friday, February 13, 2015

Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract PLUS Detox Cleanse

A few weeks back, I posted a review for a Garcinia Cambogia product that claimed to suppress appetites and help users lose weight.  I was extremely disappointed, because not only did it not suppress my appetite - I swear it made me hungrier!  Other reviewers even mentioned the same thing.  That was why, when Team Innovations approached me to try their Pure Garcinia Cambogia Extract and Detox Cleanse, I was quite skeptical.
After taking the first Garcinia Cambogia capsule, I was pleasantly surprised to realize that even hours later - I still didn't have any desire to eat!  I wouldn't take these as an unhealthy way to just stop eating altogether, however I am one of those people who eats out of boredom, so this is absolutely fantastic alternative for me.  The Garcinia Cambogia did an excellent job at reducing my unnecessary cravings during the day!

After a few days on the Garcinia Cambogia, I decided to give the Slender Cleanse a try - because realistically, I should've started with that one.  I noticed very similar effects from the Slender Cleanse as I did from the Garcinia Cambogia, however I did run into one issue.  I could take the Slender Cleanse at 10-11 am when I normally start getting some snacktime cravings, but come 6 pm, I still would have absolutely no appetite.  I would force myself to eat a small dinner anyways, because my body obviously needs fuel - which would cause me to get horribly nauseous and cramp up for the rest of the night.  I could understand if this was part of the "cleansing" process, but there was really no end result.  Just a lot of stomach aching.

Unfortunately, you cannot purchase the Garcinia Cambogia from them without getting the Slender Cleanse as well - but hopefully others will have better luck with it than I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment