Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Spring Fling VoxBox

I am lucky enough to be able to call myself an Influenster!  Every once in awhile, I get products to test and give my feedback on - and I was stoked to receive my Spring Fling VoxBox!


 First off, I want to say that I also got a Labor Day Movie peach pie air freshener in my VoxBox, but it immediately went into my car before I even went into the house. (Yes, I was so excited that I opened my VoxBox at the mailbox!)  To be honest, the air freshener had no smell.  I was hoping that a few days in a hot car might activate it, but no luck.  Oh well - I'm not here to be giving feedback on a promotional air freshener :)  However!  If you're looking for a cute movie, you should check out the Labor Day Movie.  It just came out in January and looks like a really touching film.

Enough about onto that, let's get onto these products!  First I'm going to take a quick second to talk about the Playtex Sport Fresh Balance tampons.  I personally prefer my Diva/Lunette Cup over disposable products during "that time", but I always keep spare tampons on me, just in case of an emergency!  These are great, since they are the 'sport' style, they are a little bit thinner and more flexible than your ordinary tampon - which I prefer!  Once I find a brand I like, I am normally pretty loyal - and it's either Playtex Sport or Kotex U tampons for me!

Next off, we have the Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam Mascara.  I'm one of those types that think 90% of drug store mascaras are the same.  However, I tried it, and WOW, this stuff works! You get amazing coverage after just one coat, and if you happen to do two coats - your eyes POP! This has became my go-to mascara because of how quickly I can achieve almost-false looking lashes. My only complaint is that this stuff is messy! I've never had a problem with mascaras in the past, but I have mascara EVERYWHERE by the time I am done applying it - on my cheeks, my eyelids, my fingertips - I've done everything I can think of to try and be a little neater, but I've come to accept that I just need to be prepared to clean myself up afterwards. Check out my before & after pic just to see how great this is after just 1 coat!


Last, I will be talking about Nivea's Body Skin Firming Moisturizer.  This lotion is excellent, because it leaves you feeling nice and moisturized, without any greasy leftover.  The scent is nice and fresh, barely there - but honestly, I like being able to layer my scents so I know I am smelling good all day long - so I mainly use this lotion before bedtime and save my "smelly" lotions for morning ;)  Right now, Nivea is giving out free samples for everyone to try!  Check out their page and figure out which product is right for you!

Some lucky VoxBoxers also got to try out the new Softlips cubes - which are absolutely adorable! - but, sadly I was not one of them.  Oh well, maybe next time!

As you can see in the top photo, I also received some Kiss Everlasting French Nails.  I'm actually going to set aside a-whole-nother blog post, just for this product!  Keep an eye out!

Do you wish you could receive free products in the mail to test, too?  You'll need to be invited by a current Influenster!  Just comment with your e-mail below - or send it to me in a private message - and I will send an invitation your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment