Thursday, June 26, 2014

Kiss Everlasting French Nails

Yesterday, I posted about how I was lucky enough to receive a Spring Vox Box from Influenster, full of fun products to review!  I decided the product that excited me the most deserved it's very own blog post.. the Kiss Everlasting French Nails.



When I first opened the box, I noticed the length of the nails was 'Real Short'.  I normally prefer my nails to be a little longer than this, but I was pleasantly surprised at how nice they looked once they all were on! They glue was fantastic at making them stick almost immediately - and the little tab helped so that I didn't accidentally get glue all over the fronts of the nails.

The most helpful hint I've ever received regarding applying fake nails is to file the lower part of the nail so that it perfectly matches the shape of your nail bed.  It might take a little extra time, but it makes the nails look SO much more natural and less fake!  The amazing thing about these nails - barely any filing was needed!

My biggest issue - which not everyone will have - is that my nail beds are incredibly flat. Normally when picking out false nails, I need to go with the ones that are specifically made for flat beds. Since these are quite rounded, they do pop off my nails more easily, just because there's not as much nail actually attached directly to my real nail. Still, I just carry a thing of glue in my purse and glue it right back on - no harm done! :) I'm loving these nails, look how amazing they look!


No comments:

Post a Comment