Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Airborne Gummies Immune System Support



I was graciously chosen by Smiley360 to try the awesome flavored immune system support from the trusted line of Airborne, just in time for cold season!  There are three different types of immune system support that they offer - gummies, chewables, or effervescence (a powder that you pour into a drink).  I was selected to try the gummies and was ecstatic - that's definitely the kind I would purchase in the store!

Click here for more information on Airborne Immune Support - http://smiley360.com/2504041.cfm

Sadly, my cold season came a little early this year - and by the time my complimentary sample arrived, I was already halfway through my sickness.  I continued to take them, anyways - because I figured my immune system needed any additional boost it could get!

The specially crafted ingredients and great tasting flavor gives your awesome immune system the support it needs to make sure it can continue working hard for you to keep you at your best.  The gummies came in three different flavors - citrus, grapefruit, and berry - all of which were very yummy!

I can safely say that I am 100% over my sickness, finally!  And who knows how much longer it may have lasted had I not been taking the Airborne gummies! (This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat or prevent any disease.)

Pros:
Great Flavor
Easy to Take
Best of all, there's currently a $1 coupon available.

Cons:
You take 3 gummies, 3 times a day.  That ends up being a lot of gummies.
Only 21 gummies come in a bottle, which means 1 bottle will only last you 3 days.  I had the silly cold that everyone seems to be getting that took 2 1/2 weeks to finally go away.  That would have been a lot of bottles had I kept buying them!


Want to try the latest products, just like me?  Join Smiley!

No comments:

Post a Comment